Games and schedules

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Doc Doc 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of badwish
    -=}E{=-badwish
    Participant

Thought thay posting our most played games and playing schedule may help some of us get together. Sadly I am stuck offline atm but hope to be back soon, my schedule may be changing when I finally get online but most likely it will be 8pm or later est times.

Games I played before going offline were mainly planetside 2, and insurgency. I also have both h1z1 versions.

Profile photo of S3v3n
    S3v3n
    Keymaster

Well schedules for me are mostly weekends when I m not working. I reserve my evenings during the week to spend time playing with my kids. Things like Minecraft LOL.

We have been playing DOOM, Crysis 3, and COD Black OPS. I would love to see us setup some Classic Gaming. Some of the classics from the old days.

Not sure what anyone else’s thoughts are on that.

Profile photo of Doc
    Doc

Well my schedule is just evenings and weekends, I would love to see some of the old games back up, SOF2 maybe some Quake 2 or 3

Profile photo of badwish
    -=}E{=-badwish
    Participant

Im down for some sof2 if i can get my hands on it again. Ive actually never played any of the quake games but i could get them. I would love to get the new doom and play but not sure how well my system would run it, i loathe playing on low settings lol

Hopefully soon i can get some new parts and internet if everything works out.

Also want to mention i wanted to get back into guild wars 2 a little since the core game is free i can get my son (he is three) started on some pc games with me online 🙂

Profile photo of Doc
    Doc

Cool.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar